- Website: AFYBA respects the privacy of all our donors and viewers to our website. We do not make use of the cookie technology to further enhance their use on the website. A “cookie” is an element of data that a website can send to your browser which may then store itself on your computer system. We collect statistical information about the numbers of individuals who visit our website and what web pages those individuals view, but this information is not shared with anyone except AFYBA staff and key board members.
- Donor Information: We do not share private information from and about our donors. All online donations are held in the strictest confidence and credit card numbers are not stored, saved or recorded other than to process the donation. The only parties to have access to the credit card number are AFYBA and Paypal.
- Donor Information saved: We save only the following information: donor contact information, the donation amount and designated purpose of the donation and event registration information.
- Third Parties: We do not sell, trade or share any information about our donors with any third party.
- Publicity about a donor: We will publicize a donation only is we receive prior consent to do so from the donor.
- Email List: We add email addresses to our Constant Contact list on a regular basis as given by consent from a donor or as referrals from a donor. We offer an unsubscribe option in every email.
- Mail list: We honor requests to be taken off our active mailing list. These names are classified as inactive and will not receive mail unless reactivated at the donor's request.
AFYBA will present the latest 990 and updated Audited Financial Report upon request.
Please call 212-248-0471 for requests.