|Meir Nordlicht completing the final letter of a Torah Scroll|
YBA Tikvat Yaakov, located at Moshav Sde Yaakov in the Jezzriel Valley, was established in 1954 as the fourth Bnei Akiva high school yeshiva in Israel.
|Meir and Chaim Nordlicht dance with new Torah Scrolls |
accompanied by YBA Chairman, Rabbi Haim Drukman,
The Jules and Barbara Nordlicht were among the first supporters of YBA Tikvat Yaakov, and the American Friends of YBA.
Their sons, Meir and Chaim Nordlicht and their wives continue the family tradition of support for YBA institutions in Israel, and by bringing their children to Israel for the dedication ceremony, they are educating yet another generation.to hold the YBA educational network in high esteem.
|YBA Tikvat Yaakov students joyously dancing with the two new Torah Scrolls |
before placing them in the Ark
|From left: Chaim Nordlicht, Meir Nordlicht, Jules Nordlicht, Rabbi Yaakov Ackerman, |
Rabbi Haim Drukman, Naftali Kandler, Rabbi Malachi Kofman, Rotem Haniya, Tzachi Saada